windy-ridgeFuller Long can provide assistance and advice for clients subject to enforcement action by their local planning authority (LPA). Enforcement action is taken in the event of a breach of planning control, either because planning permission has not been obtained or there is a failure to comply with any condition or limitation subject to which planning permission has been granted.

In the event that enforcement action is taken against your development, Fuller Long can advise the best route forward including whether to appeal against the enforcement notice, apply for a lawful development certificate, or submit a retrospective planning application.

Do you need help with
Enforcement Assistance

Your Name. (required)

Your Email Address (required)

Your Phone Number. (required)

What is your enquiry about?

Tell us what you would like help with?

Need Our Help? Call 0845 565 0281 - or